The Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has completed the Parent Survey (feedback) portion of the new PEAC evaluation process for teachers and principals. The new evaluation process for teachers will be comprise of:
- Teacher Classroom Performance and Practice 40%
- Parent or Peer Feedback 10%
- Student Growth and Development 45%
- Whole School Student Learning Feedback 5%
The new evaluation process* for administrators will be comprised of:
- Student Learning 45%
- Leadership Practice 40%
- Stakeholder Feedback 10%
* I don’t know why it doesn’t add up to 100%
Below are two links that connect you to a bank of questions that the CSDE has developed and that school districts can select from.
To understand more about the parent and community component of the new process. Click on the link below.